Author: mardoogle
•07:23
There are many websites that I visit everyday but one website that became my favorite is Friendster. At first, I find it boring and I had less than 5 friends until some of my old friends and classmates added me. I was so amazed with that because it took years before we had communication again. Then I also like to change my friendster layout to make it different and also the friendster backgrounds. You can easily find some of this in friendstermaster.com and you can also share some of yours if you want to.

For text quotes, love text messages, sweet text messages, visit Text Unlimited.

This entry was posted on 07:23 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: